James Eke has been training in martial arts, meditation and fitness for 40 years. He has black belts and teaching credentials in multiple systems and has created an online training program that brings the best of what he has learned and what he has found works for him for you to practice and improve your life and amplify your training.
The waRrior’s way online training prOgram Is tailored to what you want.
You can work on your own or get one-on-one virtual CoachiNg with James Eke and a program made just for you.
What is it?
The Warrior’s Way Online Training Program (WWOTP) is the result of over 40 years of training in Zen, multiple martial arts (from JKD, Kali, Silat, Karate, Iaido and Jiu-Jitsu to Chi Gung, Tai Chi, Shorinji Kempo and many others) and fitness (I’ve done the gambit, from Tactical Athlete Training in the Army, drunk the Kool-Aid with CrossFit before anyone else seemed to know what I was talking about to just about every other kind of modality you can think of…you name it I’ve probably trained in it being the fitness and training junkie that I’ve been).
What does it look like?
Spending the better part of a year planning and shooting instructional videos for a program that I myself would like to use means you will find:
- Meditation instructional videos
- Fitness/Workout videos
- Martial arts tips and technique videos
- Fusion Martial Arts classes (these I’m really excited to share because they are what I call Martial Arts Fusion; basically how I view martial arts these days as an integration that draws on 40+ years of training in many different martial arts, shifting through it and showing you the building blocks of how to put together not just some techniques but your own system that will not only improve what you might already be working on but will rocket you forward to becoming the kind of martial artist you dream about.)
How do I do it?
The WWOTP is put together in a way that it can work for everyone. As with anything though, you get what you pay for.
You can get one Fusion Martial Arts class per week with the Basic Membership and you are on your own to work through the curriculum. You don’t however get access to the extra (and awesome) martial arts videos, you don’t get the meditation and wellness videos, you don’t get the fitness videos, and nope, you don’t get to work one-on-one with me virtually.
The next two levels of membership the whole program opens to you with the upper tier membership being what the WWOTP is really all about. You get full access to not just all of the videos, the chance to get certification in the Fusion Martial Arts classes (included in the fee), but you also get regular one-on-one virtual meetings with me to help you along the way of The Way. You also get access to online seminars, a members only Discord space and a tailor-made program just for you on:
- Meditation instruction and help
- Fitness program
- Martial arts program
- Access to me to help make all of this work
- This membership option is the barebones option to make training with me affordable for anyone.
- $200 per year gets you in the door with access to material but you are on your own to work through it (other levels of membership give access to training with me and others through live classes, unlimited email and Facebook access).
- Access to all classes and special events may be limited
- At this level there is no certification or assessment option
- Sign up here.
- This is where we start to get the work done.
- $500 per year and you will get full access to the Warrior’s Way Online Training Program, 1 Group Zoom class/month, unlimited access via email.
- Certification in Fusion Class Level 1 is available at this membership level after a minimum of six months in the program, however certification fee is extra.
- Access to all live classes and special events may be limited.
- Sign up here.
- This is the level where you and I are working towards something together.
- $1,000 for one year and you get full access to the Warrior’s Way Online Training Program, one-on-one option of having a tailored fitness, meditation and martial arts plan with regular check-ins with me, 1 Group Zoom class/month, full-access to a members-only Discord Group, 1 Private Zoom workout/month and unlimited access via email.
- Certification in Fusion Class Level 1 is available at this membership after a minimum of six months in the program, no charge for certification.
- Sign up here.